VGM Hospital Master Health Check Up
In today's mechanical life we have to spend just one single day for ourselves to keep healthy. Early detection is important, so people above 30 should undergo master health check up to live healthy.
We at VGM Hospital give special consideration for Liver, Digestive tract, Heart, Early stage cancer detection under Master Health Check packages at affordable price.
CARDIAC MASTER HEALTH CHECKUP
- CHEST X-RAY
- BLOOD TEST
- BLODD GROUPING
- LIPID PROFILE
- URIC ACID
- HOMO CYSTIENE
- URINE COMPLETE
- STRESS ECG
- CARDIOLOGY CONSULTATION
- DIET COUNSELING
General Instruction for MHC
- All health check ups are conducted prior appointment only.
- Get enough sleep, atleast 6 hours, prior to the check-up.
- Do not eat or drink atleast 8-10 hours prior to the check-up.
- Please bring all your old medical records while coming for Health Check up.
- Please do not drink alcohol for atleast 24 hours prior to appointment as drugs and alcohol may affect some tests. Please inform the doctor or nurse before the test, If you are in the habit of taking alcohol.
- If you are taking medicine for hypertension, you can continue taking as per doctor's prescription.
- If you have a chronic illness or other health probelms, please bring any test results or medical report with you to assist in diagnosis.
- For females if you are menstruating, you should not have urine analysis because there will be blood contamination which affects the interpretation of the result.
- If pregnant, please inform the staff to cancel the X-ray.
- Health health check-ups are available daily between 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Master Health Check process will take about 8hrs