NABH (National accreditation board for center and Health care providers)
We are the first gastroenterology centre in India to get NABH (National accreditation board for center & health care providers).
We follow stringently the quality specified by NABH which has led us to improved patient care, patient & employee safety and on to a path of continuous quality improvements
Benefits to HCO
- Stimulates continuous improvement.
- Enables the HCO in demonstrating commitment to quality of care.
- Raises community confidence in the services provided
Benefits to Patients/Customers
- Accreditation benefits all stake holders, patients/customers are the biggest beneficiary.
- Results in high quality of care and patients/customer safety.
- Patients/Customers get services by credentialed staff
- Rights of patients/customers are respected and protected
- Patients/Customer satisfaction is regularly evaluated.
Benefits to Staff
- Staffs are highly satisfied as it provides for continuous learning, good working environment, leadership and above all ownership of service processes.
- Improves overall professional development of staff and provides leadership for quality improvement in various techniques..
Benefits to others
- Objective system of evaluation and empanelment by Third Parties
- Provides access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.