Best Juices for Stomach upset
Making your own juices with the right, fresh ingredients get to the root of the problem and reduce future attacks.
Some of the beneficial ingredients that you could use include:
1. Ginger and turmeric are known to help with indigestion, nausea, bloating and vomiting.
2. Cabbage is a beneficial food for treating ulcers. The juice in cabbage contains an antioxidant called sulforaphane. This antioxidant attacks a bacterium that is known as one of the root causes of peptic ulcers, which are a common source of tummy troubles.
3. Carrot is delicious yet mild and gentle on the stomach. When stomach is sore from various digestive disorders, drinking pure carrot juice helps to calm and heal the stomach.
4. Beetroot has medicinal properties that are beneficial for moving bowels in cases of constipation, and helpful for healing stomach ulcers. Mix beetroot juice with carrot juice for a delicious drink that settles many stomach discomforts.
5. Banana and papaya can be eaten on its own (not juiced). This is helpful when you’re feeling weak from repeated diarrhea and not feel up to juicing. Peel a banana or cut up a papaya and just eat.